DRY-TREAT EFF-ERAYZA™ – HEAVY DUTY CLEANER FOR EFFLORESCENCE & MINERAL RESIDUES
A new technology acid cleaner for removing efflorescence, rust stains, limescale, grout haze, mortar mess and fireplace soot. Eff-Erayza™ is very powerful and generally more effective to use than traditional industrial acids but does not produce noxious fumes, non-corrosive to metals (except for uncoated aluminium) and temporary contact does not burn skin.
- Commercial & Domestic
- Walls & Floors
- Wide Range of Non-Acid Sensitive Stones and Other Hard Surfaces
- Eff-Erayza™ is an acidic cleaner for removing mineral residues including, efflorescence, grout haze, rust marks, limescale & mortar mess
- Eff-Erayza™ does not produce noxious fumes so it can be used indoors and outdoors
- Acidic cleaners are commonly used to clean paving & poured concrete surfaces. If using Eff-Erayza™ on concrete or other cementitious surfaces, neutralise the surface as soon as possible after cleaning to minimize etching, with something alkaline, such as Oxy-Klenza dissolved in water, then rinse thoroughly with fresh water.
- Effective for etching marble, limestone & other acid sensitive stones to achieve a ‘honed’ (matt) finish
- WARNING: Eff-Erayza™ is acidic and will etch / damage acid sensitive stones such as marble, limestone, travertine and onyx as well as concrete/grout products and uncoated aluminium. Read all of the safety directions and precautions carefully before using.